We Can Help Customers Find You Online
You may be doing be everything to make your business grow, but without Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your business, your website may be invisible online. SEO is the activity of ensuring your website can be easily found when customers type in relevant keywords into “search engines” such Google or Bing.
Research shows that 90% of customers usually click on the first results page when looking for specific goods or services. Without proper SEO management, your business may be as hard to find as a needle in a haystack.
Fortunately, we at CR Digital Solutions know how to harness the power of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help your customers find you quickly and easily online.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
A main part of SEO is the process of choosing specific keywords or search terms and inserting them strategically into your content. But there is so much more to SEO analysis than keywords. While it may sound simple, you need SEO specialists to analyze your competition, create content that’s optimized for search engines, so your customers will find you!
There are constantly evolving rules that must be followed to get desirable search results, and there are practices that must be avoided if you don’t want to get flagged by Google or other leading search engines.
Our search engine optimization services can provide you with these advantages over your competition:
- Improved visibility in search results for relevant queries
- Increased traffic to your website
- Greater authority and credibility
- Cost Effective
Optimizing your content is the best way to direct customers who are actively looking for your products to your website.
SEO statistics you should know:
- Since over 90% of online experiences begin with a search engine, we can help your business visible when your customers search for you.
- The average mobile webpage still takes 15.3 seconds to load (too long). We can optimize your website so search engines favor your site.
- Over 75% of smartphone owners use their mobile phone to search first to address their immediate needs. Your competition may know this too!
- Almost 90% of consumers searching on a smartphone use a search engine at least once a day. Make sure you are visible!
- Google accounts is the king of search. Almost 90% of US site visits produced by mobile search use Google.
- See more SEP Stats at Hubspot
Start Optimizing Your Content
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) may sound like a dark magic, but in reality, every business can benefit from good SEO practices. We’d love to talk with you about a SEO strategy for your business and how it can bring you increased online visibility.
Contact us today to find out more.